Our Heritage: 1992

Bibby HQ

In 1992 the company moved its head office to105 Duke Street, a building dating from 1800.  First used as a newspaper office it ceased to operate in 1840 and in 1852 the building became Liverpool's first public library until 1860.

Michael Bibby, the eldest son of five children to Sir Derek and Lady Bibby also joined the business this year as finance director for Bibby Line. 

> See our full heritage timeline